Meet our Limited Edition, Andy the Water Bottle (0.5L).
There are a couple of things that make this Andy the Water Bottle special. As well as featuring a hand-drawn illustration of our namesake, Millican Dalton, enjoying the Lakeland surroundings, it's made by Miir, whose mission is 'Product to Project’.
Every product they produce funds a global water project. Whoever receives this bottle will be given a code they can use to track the project their gift has supported. This ethos, combined with their BPA free bottles, creates a gift that gives back. 'Tis the season, after all.
- BPA free
- One twist lid
- Perfect Seal™ lid won’t leak
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavour and no metal aftertaste
- Optimal size opening eliminates face splashing and fits standard ice cubes
- Cup holder compatible
- Hardshell™ illustrated powder coat
- Gift Code - lets you track the giving project your product has helped to fund.
- H 20.3cm x W 6.9cm x Opening 3.8cm, 0.5L
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel
- BPA free
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info