‘Only those who risk going too far will ever discover how far they can go.’ – T.S. Elliot. In Sidetracked Volume 12, examine the risks and sacrifices surrounding the pursuit of knowledge about our planet, and how to protect and cherish it.
Pip Stewart has a deadly encounter with a venomous pit viper in the humid Guyana jungle, and Ryno Griesel faces a stark choice personal sacrifice when he and Ryan Sandes sought to set a record running the Great Himalayan Trail
Beneath the Cover
- Sarah Marquis, arm broken, refuses to give up her traverse of the western coast of Tasmania.
- Take a unique look into the mind of a survivor with Megan Hine.
- Endeavors from a global group of adventurers, writers and photographers all looking to challenge the truth and beauty of the world that surrounds us.
- Worldwide contributors
- 144 pages
- Full-colour print on FSC approved paper
- Printed in the United Kingdom
- H28cm x W21cm, 560gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info