The first volume of Rucksack Magazine is a celebration of Winter. Winter is a season habitually thought of as dark, miserable and impossibly long. Reimagining what the season can look like, we have drawn out the true meaning of winter and what it means to be experienced from a different perspective.
It contemplates how we may embrace our wilder selves and become more in tune with nature. It discovers how creativity and collective vision can create positive change, and how wildlands can inspire and enliven us. It explores spaces shared with other species and thinks about how we may offer environmental stewardship and protect our last remaining wild places.
Beneath the Cover
- Summit mountains Shasta and Suilven
- Explore the reality of a long Canadian winter
- Learn about the 'Arctic Surfers' braving the bitter Icelandic waves.
- Interview with artist Mya Kerner and photographer Jan Keller
- Photo essays showcasing Lapland's iconic landscapes
- 120 inside pages
- Perfect bound and printed in full colour on uncoated paper
- Published in London, UK
- H27.4 x W21cm, 400gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info