This volume hopes to awaken our inner naturalist by taking us into luscious jungles, home oases, and cabinets of curiosities.
Volume Seven is inspired by both those who find wonder in the minute and the colossal, by those who are awed by tiny organisms, relics of the past, large swathes of forest, and the company of plants.
It celebrates nature and its incredible breadth of diversity, and explores how it captures the imaginations of naturalists both past and present. It meets with people whose ambition is to harmoniously live alongside the natural world and empower others to see the value of its assets and share in its adventurous offerings.
Beneath the Cover
- A window into a green-fingered blackmarket.
- Plant hunting and botanical collecting in remote jungles.
- Trekking into the wilds of Borneo's rainforests and exploring their unique ecosystems.
- Learning of one woman's ambition to help the plight of the Orangutan.
- 144 inside pages
- 200mm x 265mm
- 300gsm matte laminate cover
- 120gsm inside pages
- Printed on Edixion Challenger FSC
- Euro Eco-label paper
- Published in Bristol, UK.
- H26.5 x W20cm, 400gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info