This issue contains stories about Stockholm, its coffee, and the people who drink it.
For the fourth issue of Drift, we hear from dozens of locals, shop owners, roasters, patrons, entrepreneurs, writers, and photographers about what it’s like to drink coffee in Stockholm. The Swedish capital’s residents drink coffee as if it’s water, and foster a fierce dedication to fika whether they’re at the office or snuggling near a fire in the dead of winter.
Yet, specialty coffee is a harder-than-expect sell in the coffee-guzzling city: Swedes have always had high-quality coffee—for cheap—and expect it to stay that way.
Beneath the Cover
- A look into fika, the coffee ritual central to Swedish life.
- Morning at sea: A sea-faring local wakes up with coffee on the water.
- Profiles of recent Syrian and Iraqi immigrants assimilating overfika.
- A photo series dedicated to mysig and exceptional Swedish design.
- 160 pages
- Offset-printed and perfect bound
- Full color on uncoated paper
- Carbon neutral printing
- No ads.
- H27.9cm x W21.5cm
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info