Meet our Limited Edition, Andy the Water Bottle (0.5L). There are a couple of things that make this Andy the Water Bottle special. As well as featuring a hand-drawn illustration of the recycling process we go through to create our Bionic Canvas (made from recycled plastic bottles gathered from ocean waste), it's also made by Miir, whose mission is 'Product to Project’.
Miir Water Bottles
- Our bottles come directly from Miir, who's mission is 'Product to Project' – every product funds a trackable giving project – this ethos combined with their BPA Free bottles made it an easy choice for us to partner with them.
- BPA free
- One twist lid
- Perfect Seal™ lid won’t leak
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavour and no metal aftertaste
- Optimal size opening eliminates face splashing and fits standard ice cubes
- Cup holder compatible
- Hardshell™ illustrated powder coat
- Gift Code - lets you track the giving project your product has helped to fund.
- H 20.3cm x W 6.9cm x Opening 3.8cm, 0.5L
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel
- BPA free
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £100)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info