The Great Wide Open, acts as a follow up to Jeffrey Bowman's first book, The Outsiders.
The Great Wide Open is a compilation of photographs that capture and celebrate the new desire for outdoor adventure that was first identified through The Outsiders. From Iceland to Mongolia, this book takes you on a visual journey to some of the Earth’s most breathtaking places.
Lose yourself amidst endless horizons, within the depths of a forest, or on a mountain peak. An inspiring exploration of natural wonders, the book also includes a few stories from the people behind the lens, ordinary people who set out to do extra-ordinary things. The Great Wide Open is an ode to the outdoors, bound to awaken a thirst for adventure and prompt you to act on it.
Beneath the Cover
- Atmospheric photography from today’s most intrepid adventurers.
- A visual journey to some of the Earth’s most breathtaking places.
- Photographers include: Alastair Humphreys, Chris Burkard and Anki Grothe.
- Travel Features by: Alastair Humphreys, Andy Kirkpatrick and Dan Milner.
- Editors: Jeffrey Bowman, Sven Ehmann, Robert Klanten
- 352 full colour pages
- H33cm x W24.5cm, 3000gms cover.
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info