Ernest Journal is a blog, a digital magazine and biannual printed journal for curious and adventurous gentlefolk.
It is a guide for those who appreciate true craftsmanship, who are fascinated by curious histories and who care more for timeless style than trends. It is a periodical of substance created for folk who love to build res, camp under a canopy of stars and run full pelt into the sea.
Beneath the Cover
- Soak up the atmosphere of an Ecuadorian cloud forest
- Follow the friends hiding artists' bothies in the wilds of Ireland.
- Share in the joy of exploring sea-shanties, superstitions and sea- faring vernacular.
- Witness a rare occurrence of the Aurora Borealis on a Welsh mountain replete with tales of mythological giants.
- FSC approved uncoated 140gsm paper
- FSC approved 170gsm silk finish cover
- H24cm x W17cm x D1.4cm, 480gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info