Ernest Journal Issue 5
Ernest Journal is a blog, a digital magazine and biannual printed journal for curious and adventurous gentlefolk.
It is a guide for those who appreciate true craftsmanship, who are fascinated by curious histories and who care more for timeless style than trends. It is a periodical of substance created for folk who love to build fires, camp under a canopy of stars and run full pelt into the sea.
In this issue Ernest Journal travel to Vancouver (with Millican bags in tow), to discover its wild side.
Beneath the Cover
- Explore the geological map that changed the world
- Seek simple shelter in the mountain bothies of northwest Scotland
- Set sail with New Dawn Traders as they establish slow cargo routes across the Atlantic
- Learn how to make your own wild first aid kit
- FSC approved uncoated 140gsm paper
- FSC approved 170gsm silk finish cover
- H24cm x W17cm x D1.4cm, 480gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £100)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info