Coffee Club Millican x Extract Coffee Espresso
We have teamed up with our friends at Extract Coffee, artisan roasters with one simple mission - Make Coffee Better.
Inspired by ‘a moment in Bristol’, our Limited Edition Millican x Extract Coffee was crafted to reflect Bristol’s relaxed vibe and the city’s passion for ethically sourced products. This is captured beautifully within the coffee's unique label, designed by Bristol artist and animator, Gavin Strange. Most importantly, it's a coffee which would be delicious brewed using an aeropress or mokka pot whilst exploring the outdoors.
- Millican Dalton was a fan of good coffee. Upon his 50th ascent of Napes Needle, he carried a pile of sticks to the summit, set a small fire, brewed some coffee and gazed out – free in the moment. We’ve selected a collection of simple tools to make this daily ritual as enjoyable and easy as possible today.
- Taste: Caramel, Hazelnut, Ferrero Rocher
- 250g ground coffee
- Grind: Espresso
- We chose Inzá, a sweet and easy-going espresso with notes of caramel and hazelnut, softening to delicious frangipane, toffee and Ferrero Rocher in milk.
- Origin: Inzá – Cauca, Pedregal and San Antonio, Colombia
- Farm: Inzá Cauca Small farms in ASORCAFE
- Process: Fully Washed
- H26.5cm X W18cm X D4cm
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £100)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info