Find a moment to escape with this limited edition coffee and magazine bundle. Inside you will receive one bag of our Burnundi Gakenke ground coffee and a copy of the latest Ernest Journal, Issue 5 - worth £17.50.
'50th Ascent' is our bi-monthly coffee, selected and roasted in collaboration with Extract Coffee Roasters of Bristol.
Our seventh edition is named Burundi Gakenke. This coffee showcases the best flavours found in East African coffees; rounded red fruit sweetness, sparkling acidity and tea-like tannins.
Ernest Journal is a guide for those who appreciate true craftsmanship, who are fascinated by curious histories and who care more for timeless style than trends.
- Coffee flavours include: red grape, lemon & black tea
- 250g of ground coffee - for use in a cafitiere
- 100% ethically sourced & crafted by Extract Coffee Roasters
- Ermest Journal Articles: explore the geological map that changed the world, seek simple shelter in the mountain bothies of northwest Scotland and set sail with New Dawn Traders as they establish slow cargo routes across the Atlantic
- Farm Estate: 1072 smallholders
- Processing: Fully Washed
- Altitude: 1672m
- Region: Kayanza Province
- Coffee: H25cm x D4cm x W9cm, 250g
- Ernest Journal: H24cm x W17cm x D1.4cm, 480gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info