Find a moment to escape with this limited edition coffee and magazine bundle. Inside you will receive one bag of our Burnundi Gakenke ground coffee and a copy of the latest Sidetracked Magazine, Vol. 9 - worth £17.50.
'50th Ascent' is our bi-monthly coffee, selected and roasted in collaboration with Extract Coffee Roasters of Bristol.
Our seventh edition is named Burundi Gakenke. This coffee showcases the best flavours found in East African coffees; rounded red fruit sweetness, sparkling acidity and tea-like tannins.
In Vol. 9 of Sidetracked Magazine, we journey to Siberia to understand the challenges of living in the extremes and encounter sharks amongst the kelp forests of South Africa. We also pack raft down the Coco River in Nicaragua and witness lands being reclaimed by nature in Pripyat.
- Coffee flavours include: red grape, lemon & black tea
- 250g of ground coffee - for use in a cafitiere
- 100% ethically sourced & crafted by Extract Coffee Roasters
- Articles in Sidetracked Vol. 9: living in the extremes in Siberia, encountering sharks in South Africa, packrafting down the Coco River and exploreing high alpine trails in Bolivia
- Farm Estate: 1072 smallholders
- Processing: Fully Washed
- Altitude: 1672m
- Region: Kayanza Province
- Coffee: H25cm x D4cm x W9cm, 250g
- Sidetracked Magazine: H28cm x W21cm, 550gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info