A tribute to the life and times of self-styled "Professor of Adventure", Millican Dalton.
'Don't waste words, jump to conclusions.' - Millican Dalton
Millican Dalton’s life-story offers a wealth of inspiration for the modern day adventurer. For him, he felt true freedom when he was living simply out in nature.
We feel the same way.
Matthew Entwistle's book is packed with vintage photographs and brilliant anecdotes, capturing the unique philosophy and motivations behind Millican Dalton's views on life.
Beneath the Cover
- Vintage, never before seen photographs.
- Anecdotes from friends and acquaintances.
- A detailed account of Millican Daltons unique life, from beginning to end.
- Perfect-bound paperback
- 51 vintage B&W photographs
- 106 pages
- Written by M.D. Entwistle
- 100% handwritten in England
- H21cm x W14.5cm x 1cm, 200gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info