The Do Lectures Roll Pack is a bespoke collaboration from our Blank Canvas Project supporting people and projects that inspire creativity and positive change. The Do Lectures started on a farm in Cardigan, Wales. It has now grown into a global movement for great thinkers and creative people. This is our contribution – a special roll pack designed for the doers in this world.
For the Do Lectures, we came up with a lightweight roll pack crafted from two panels of waterproof canvas made from 40 used PET bottles. A 100% recycled one-off bag for those who tread their own path.
- 100% recycled polyester made from 40 PET bottles
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for comfort
- Easy access external laptop sleeve (up to 15”)
- Internal compartment for laptop and papers (up to 15”)
- Secure internal zip pocket for organisation
- H 50cm x W 28cm x D 15cm
- 100% recycled polyester outer and lining (made from 40 PET bottles), C6 DWR water repellent treatment, PU1500 waterproof coating.
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info