Nick The Messenger Bag 13L Heather
Seek adventure wherever you roam with our Curious Commuter bundle. Featuring Nick the Messenger Bag 13L, ideal for commuting and life on two wheels - whatever the weather, alongside a free Limited Edition Andy the Water Bottle worth £15.00.
Small Print: Bundle includes one Nick the Messenger Bag 13L and Limited Edition Andy the Water Bottle. Only available in the colours displayed. Offer ends 31st December 2019. Available whilst stocks last.
- Internal pockets for laptop (up to 11”), tablet, phone, book and documents
- One external expanding pocket for a water bottle
- Easy-access external laptop sleeve (up to 11”) hidden in the back panel
- Reflective ‘fold-away’ strip and clip-on light attachment on the front panel
- Secure u-lock loops on the front underneath the lid
- Detachable stabilising strap to keep the bag in place whilst cycling
- Made in Vietnam
- BPA free
- Perfect Seal™ lid won’t leak
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavour and no metal aftertaste
- Cup holder compatible
- Gift Code - lets you track the giving project your product has helped to fund.
- H 27cm x W 36cm x D 11cm
- Check out our Maverick Size Guide to find the right fit for you.
- H 20.3cm x W 6.9cm x Opening 3.8cm, 0.5L
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 35% cotton, 65% recycled polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated. DWR (C6) treated.
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection. Find out more.
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester, waterproof
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel
- BPA free
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £100)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info