Once in a while an unexpected opportunity lands at your feet, one you just have to explore further. When Radiohead contacted us about creating a bag, and knowing that Thom Yorke is a self-confessed ‘Climate Optimist’ and vocal supporter of sustainable practices, we had to see where this could take us.
Our Blank Canvas Projects are all about collaborating with people who create positive change in the world. The bag itself is made from 40 recycled plastic bottles, so we felt it was the perfect canvas for this collaboration.
To coincide with Radiohead’s 2017 Spring Tour, we worked with Stanley Donwood to re-create the band’s 'A Moon Shaped Pool' album cover on the pack.
Available in limited numbers, a future collector’s item in the making we feel.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Easy access external laptop sleeve - up to 15”
- External zip pocket for valuables
- Internal laptop sleeve - up to 15"
- Tough aluminium hardware - no plastic
- Sublimation print of 'A Moon Shaped Pool' album artwork on front panel
- H50 x W31 x D15 cm
- 100% recycled polyester outer and lining (made from 40 PET bottles), C6 DWR water repellent treatment, PU1500 waterproof coating.
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info