The summer edition of Kinfolk not only draws attention to far-flung locations but also to those who choose to stay local and see their surroundings anew.
Through exposure to new cultures and foreign contexts, we often return home filled with fresh perspectives that can make the everyday seem exotic, but worldly experiences don’t start and end at the baggage claim—it’s what we do with those memories once we’ve unpacked our suitcases that really makes a difference in the long run.
Beneath the Cover
- On the Right Track- the art of train travel through the decades
- Neither Here Nor there - when we embark on journeys with translator apps and spaghetti piles of charger cords, where is it that we really go?
- Interview: Pico Iyer - the acclaimed travel writer and author of The Art of Stillness explains how traveling the world can start with a simple step back.
- Beautiful full colour photography
- Original essays from creatives around the world
- 'Back to Nature' style cooking
- Alternative, simple, DIY guides
- H27.9cm x W21.6cm, 600gms
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £100)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info