More and more of us are turning to the great outdoors when seeking peace, balance, and a touch of adventure to offset our daily grind. The Outsiders showcases the outlook and passions of the new creative scene that has emerged and draws inspiration from this development along with its original products, brands, and ideas.
Co-edited by Millican's Creative Director, Jeffrey Bowman, The Outsiders captures the refreshing and evolving ethos of today’s smartly successful outdoor and lifestyle entrepreneurs and features interviews with key players from across the outdoor sector. Catering to modern globetrotters, these innovators are rethinking the ways in which the fundamental challenges posed by the wilderness meet the aesthetic needs of design-literate adventurers.
Beneath the Cover
- Products, brands, and ideas that capture the evolving ethos of today’s outdoor and lifestyle entrepreneurs.
- Profiles include: Poler Stuff, Miscellaneous Adventures and Deus Ex Machina.
- Photographers include: Anki Grothe, Tom Powell and Chris Burkhard
- Preface was written by natural born explorer Erling Kagge
- Editors: Jeffrey Bowman, Sven Ehmann, Robert Klanten
- 272 full colour pages
- H28cm x W24cm, 1800g cover
Good to Know
Telephone & EmailMore info
Free UK Delivery (orders over £75)
Same day shipping for orders received before 11am. All of our orders are tracked and will need to be signed for. Please email or call if you have any questions.More info
Free UK returns
We’re passionate about our products and service we offer. It’s important to us that you’re equally happy with your Millican products. If for any reason this isn’t the case, please contact us.More info