We are looking for a savvy, experienced and pro-active Brand Marketing Manager to join us at Millican HQ in Keswick. Applicants should send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16.07.2021
Job Title: Brand Marketing Manager
Reports To: Brand Commercial & Creative Director
Location: Braithwaite Farm, Keswick, Lake District, UK
Salary: £35,000–£40,000 depending on experience + re-location package.
Rooted in responsible business practice, outside living and a connection to nature, Millican is a sustainable, direct to consumer, backpack brand with a culture of independence and collective responsibility for our future. We approach life and work as a balance, being intentional and deeply aware of our place in the world.
Our ambition is to establish ourselves as the UK’s main sustainable lifestyle brand. With new investment on board we’re looking for someone to join us at the start of an ambitious growth period. We need someone who is inspired by contemporary culture and looking at the world differently. We need you to make your mark on our future.
Millican HQ is based in a small business community on a farm in Keswick, The Lake District. With the mountains outside our door (and the best office views in the UK), we encourage adventure when the sun is out and autonomy to manage your work load while spending time as a team within core, collaborative, working hours.
Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic placement of brand content and product across our online and offline marketing ecosystem to create large scale brand aware- ness, shaping a long term strategy for sustainable growth.
We’re looking for someone with 4–6 years experience in content marketing who has the vision and the right combination of strategy and creativity to cultivate and manage a huge Millican fanbase. This role is all about getting our content and product in front of the right people in an engaging and scalable way.
This role requires a key understanding of different consumer types and journeys within the Millican ecosystem and how to strategically place key marketing and campaign content and product within our Performance (Paid Social, CRM, PPC) and Organic Marketing (Social influencers, PR, Digital PR placement) setup and manage the relationship between content and commerciality.
You’ll be working closely with our Brand & Creative Director, Social Media Executive and managing our external Facebook, PPC and PR agencies and be confident working to KPI’s, data ana- lytics and reporting from Google Analytics, Shopify and Klavyio. You must be confident in writing and curating content for different touch-points and engaging with our new and existing community.
This is a very hands-on, in-house role and requires a savvy, experienced and responsible person who can roll up their sleeves and find success and reward in the growth of a small brand trying to do big things.
– Strategic communications planning and execution of product and brand content for performance and organic marketing along the consumer journey
– Accelerating brand awareness at the top of the funnel
– Managing the performance and organic marketing agencies
– Curating and creating product focused content for CRM and customer flows
– Weekly KPI reporting of Performance and Organic touch points.
Key Attributes & Experience:
– Growing and maintaining brand awareness through a primarily digital ecosystem
– Managing multiple areas of responsibility within a dedicated small team
– Key understanding and analytic reporting on website (Google Analytics, Shopify, Klavyio, Face- book)
– Passionate about Millican’s ethos and culture of responsible living
– An adaptable do-er who is willing to roll up their sleeves and make things happen
– Engaged with yourself and your team, communication is key
Applications open now. Please submit CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Title: ‘Brand Marketing Manager’
Closing Date: 16.07.21